All 24 names for the 68th Annual NBA All-Star Game have officially been announced.
One week after the NBA revealed the names of the starters for the 2019 NBA All-Star Game, the 14 remaining reserve players were announced on January 31.
Here are all 14 players announced as reserves for the 68th Annual NBA All-Star Game.
2019 NBA All-Star Reserves
- Bradley Beal — Washington Wizards
- Blake Griffin — Detroit Pistons
- Kyle Lowry — Toronto Raptors
- Khris Middleton — Milwaukee Bucks
- Victor Oladipo* — Indiana Pacers
- Ben Simmons — Philadelphia 76ers
- Nikola Vucevic — Orlando Magic
*Oladipo will be replaced by another player to be named at a later date. He was ruled out for the season with a knee injury last week.
- Anthony Davis — New Orleans Pelicans
- LaMarcus Aldridge — San Antonio Spurs
- Nikola Jokic — Denver Nuggets
- Damian Lillard — Portland Trailblazers
- Klay Thompson — Golden State Warriors
- Karl-Anthony Towns — Minnesota Timberwolves
- Russell Westbrook — Oklahoma City Thunder
The official draft for the 68th Annual NBA All-Star Game will take place at 7 p.m. ET on February 7 (TNT). The reserves will be selected in the second part of the draft after Team Lebron and Team Giannis have filled out their starting lineups.
Get NBA All-Star 2019 Tickets
With all 24 NBA All-Stars announced, we're almost ready for NBA All-Star 2019. While tickets on the secondary market continue to rise, you can still secure access to All-Star 2019 right from the NBA with NBA Premium! We still have NBA-All Star tickets available for the 68th Annual NBA All-Star Game, State Farm All-Star Saturday Night, and the other weekend events. Click below to see all NBA All-Star package options: