This year’s Ft Lauderdale Boat Show returns in earnest to the “Yachting Capital of the World” from November 3 – 7. Exhibiting a range of yacht builders and designers to exotic cars and brokerage yachts, as well as a wide variety of boats and sea vessels!
- Covering over 3 million square feet of space on boat water and land, Boat Show goers will experience over $3 billion worth of boats, yachts, super yachts and electronics.
- Over 1,400 exhibitors will assemble with their showcase events and displays, with the convention center being transformed into a marine paradise.
- The International Boat Show will be held over four venues: 1) Bahia Mar Yachting Center, 2) Hall of Fame Marina, 3) Greater Ft Lauderdale/Broward County Convention Center, 4) Hilton Ft Lauderdale Grande Hotel. Fear not though, riverboats, water taxis and shuttle buses will make it easy for you to navigate all show sites.
- While known for its impressive superyachts, sometimes 100 feet and longer, the composition of the Boat Show is not just all the glitz and the glam, set aside for Russian oligarchs. Sailboats: (3%), Powerboats (60%), Other boats (5%), Accessories and equipment (25%), Engines (3%), Services (3%), Other (1%) is a general make-up of the Boat Show.
- Last year, VIP Boat Show Experiences showcased its inaugural VIP Experience. This year, it’s back! From Hollywood A-listers to sports’ shining stars, The Yachting Capital of the World is the place to be for the Ft Lauderdale International Boat Show from November 3!
The Windward Club
This all-inclusive luxury hospitality venue is located at the heart of the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show. This is your only way to access a complimentary private valet service inside the show and the Windward Club, a new VIP hospitality party venue created to serve the most discerning clientele. The climate-controlled oasis offers the convenience of private dining, gourmet food buffets, open bar and special showcases.
The Windward Club is the perfect platform for networking, closing business or simply relaxing. You can also take advantage of the dedicated concierge on-hand for reserving private, guided yacht tours on behalf of VIP guests. Enjoy all-day access to this premium venue, which is only available to our attendees, and don’t miss this all-inclusive experience with special showcases and meet-and-greet opportunities with celebrities.
The Windward Club includes:
- All-Day Access 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- Personal On-site Concierge for Reserving Private Yacht Tours
- Premium Open Bar
- Gourmet Food Buffets
- Private Dining Areas
- Climate-Controlled Indoor Private Venue
- Celebrity Appearances
Through VIP Boat Show Experiences, you’ll have unparalleled access to private hospitality, exclusive yacht tours, hotels and transportation, and so much more! Get your package today to the Ft Lauderdale International Boat Show!