Hold on tight because we are about to embark on an Indianapolis MotoGP™ journey like none other! MotoGP will be racing at one of the most famous and largest circuits in the world come August 10. The Indianapolis Motor Speedway (IMS) is the mecca of all racetracks, hosting not only MotoGP but the world renowned Indianapolis 500.
Churchill Downs, Yankee Stadium, the Rose Bowl, the Roman Colosseum and Vatican City all can fit inside the Indianapolis Motor Speedway oval, which covers 253 acres. Where else can you attend a sporting even in such a unique setting? Luckily, YOU will be attending this highly anticipated event and YOU will be the coolest kid on the block or even for miles –promise!
Now that you know you’ll be attending this shindig, you need to see the sights and what the city of Indy has to offer! Don’t worry race fans, we wouldn’t leave you hanging, you are a VIP remember? And Moto Experiences specializes in VIP’s, hospitality and the experience, which leads us to our next point,
The top things to do in Indianapolis:
- Indianapolis Zoo: With five different animal habitat biomes to explore, you can get up close and personal with the flamingos, sharks and tigers OH MY! In 2014, the zoo opened the world’s largest Orangutan Center.
- The Children’s Museum of Indianapolis: The largest children's museum in the world, and named one of the best by Child magazine, offers interactive exhibits exploring art, science, history and culture, a Dinosphere, and planetarium.
- NCAA Hall of Champions: The national headquarters of the NCAA is located on the grounds of White River State Park. Here, you can explore the heart and dedication it takes to be a student-athlete in all 23 collegiate sports.
From hiking to biking to zip lining, this town is the ultimate playground for children and adults. Take an adventure in the best parks in Indy!
- White River State Park: Explore the park by bike, Segway, or your own two feet to see some of Indy’s most famous attractions, such as the Indianapolis Zoo, Eiteljorg Museum of American Indians and Western Art, NCAA Hall of Champions, Indiana State Museum, and Victory Field.
- Eagle Creek Park & Marina: This is one of the nation’s largest parks with 3,900 acres of land and 1,400 acres of water. This is THE place to be for all nature junkies or activity seekers.
- Garfield Park Conservatory & Sunken Garden: This is a green thumb’s dream! This 136 acre park is home to flower shoes, gardening demos and the Garfield Park Conservatory, which houses 10,000 square feet of plants.
- Holliday Park: You can’t bet this playground. Complete with 5-, 10-, and 20-foot slide tower. With 94 acres of land, you can hike the 3.5 miles of trails along the bank of the White River.
What’s on Tap?
You will never walk into the same Indy brewery twice. Indianapolis’ award-winning beer scene is thriving and growing by the second. From small taprooms to large warehouses, each brewery offers something different than the next. Beer drinker or not, you’ll want to see some of these famous Indy breweries.
- Bier Brewery and Taproom: Serves up over 100 different brews annually.
- Black Acre Brewing Co.: Prides itself on brewing some of the best seasonal and specialty ales.
- Black Swan Brewpub: Famous for their “16 taps and no crap”. Always fresh and always cold.
- Brugge Brasserie: They are the forefront of the microbrew scene and the mussels are delish!
- Broad Ripple Brew Pub: Indy’s first brew pub! Order the beer cheese crock, the pub’s specialty.
Discover the lifestyle of some of the most unique and coolest areas in Indy. Live music, shopping, art, local foods, this city has it all and you cannot miss out on the hot spots!
- Mass Ave: Totally different than anything else you’ll experience in Indianapolis. Known as the Arts and Theater District, you won’t be able to help feel the good mood vibes that spills over every inch of Avenue.
- The Wholesale District: Bright lights! Doormen in Tuxedos! Shopping! The Wholesale District comes to life when the sun begins to set. Side walks thrill with music and excitement. A must for shoppers or those just looking for a great atmosphere.
- Fountain Square: Think vintage. A neighborhood filled with ethnic eateries, antique shops, duckpin bowling and art galleries.
It’s all about the EXPERIENCE
How about that for an exciting itinerary! How could you NOT want to go to MotoGP with all Indianapolis as its backdrop? Get your customized Official Ticket Package to the Red Bull Indianapolis Grand Prix before it’s too late! Moto Experiences has the inside scoop, and this race is selling like hot cakes!
Moto Experiences can make this dream a reality! You will be experiencing one of the world’s most unique motor sports, in the world’s largest venue, with the best food and services. It doesn’t get any better than this! Get more info on attending MotoGP at Indy today!