So you know you want to see the Light Heavyweight UFC Champ Jon “Bones” Jones take on Glover Teixeira come April 26th in Baltimore, but you’re just not sure how to even begin to get there.
Do you need to scalp tickets? Do you need a rental car? How do you find out about other events, and how do you even get access to get in??
Take a deep breath and read these four steps to go to UFC® 172!
Step 1: Purchase a Ticket
There are really four options here:
- As part of an Official UFC® 172 Ticket Package
- The secondary market
With options one and two, you have the security of knowing that your tickets are coming directly from the UFC® and the security of knowing that they are authentic. Another benefit is that you’re easily able to get group seating (as we draw closer and tickets get sold this will become more and more difficult) and finally with resellers prices typically far exceed face value.
Step 2: Where are You Staying
There are two options for accommodations:
- This late in the game there are still a few rooms available within a one mile radius of the arena. As it stands the cheapest room within a mile for two nights, that’s a minimum of three stars, will run you about $529 a pop.
- The other option is to get your accommodations included as part of your Official UFC® 172 Ticket Package, where your hotel is already selected and bundled into your package.
Step 3: Meeting Fighters
What? Don’t tell me this wasn’t a step on your list! What’s going to a UFC® event if you can’t meet some real life UFC fighters?
Again you’ve got a few options here:
- At the Q & A (open to Fight Club members) and Fighter Weigh-ins (open to the general public), both accessible with a UFC Ticket Package
- Running into them randomly at restaurants or bars in the area
- During the exclusive VIP behind-the-scenes tour on Friday as part of the Official UFC® 172 Ticket Package
- At the exclusive VIP hospitality venue, also part of the Official UFC® 172 Ticket Package (there will also be opportunity to meet Octagon™ girls)
Step 4: Where’s the Party At?
Nothing says major sporting event like a tailgate or party! UFC® 172 will be no different. So you can head to the local bar, or pregame in your hotel room. Or you can party like a boss at the exclusive on-site UFC VIP Experience hospitality party venue.
This luxurious space is decked out with tons of seating and TVs so you don’t miss a second of the prelims. Open until the main card begins the hospitality party venue will feature appearances by fighters and Octagon girls—meaning you can mingle, meet, takes pics and rub elbows with some of your favorites!
What’s a party or pregame without delicious food and beverages? This party venue offers premium open bar offerings and gourmet food buffets. So how can you get in? There’s only one way: through an Official UFC® 172 Ticket Package!
Time to Get Started
Using these steps you can piece together the ultimate UFC® 172 experience, or you can save yourself the time and trouble and get it all in on place.
UFC VIP Experience can offer the ultimate UFC® 172 experience with Official UFC 172 Ticket Packages! In addition to everything listed above, get access to rehearsal and sound check, official programs, an opportunity to hold the actual UFC Championship belt inside the Octagon and more!
So what are you waiting for? Get to UFC® 172 like a VIP!