Picture this: You’re staying in one of the most culturally diverse, picturesque and historic cities, sitting inside one of the world’s most renowned stadiums, and you’re watching NFL football LIVE! Now, please go ahead and try to tell me that’s not on your bucket list!
This fall, with the help of QuintEvents and NFL On Location, you can plan the trip of a lifetime to see the Oakland Raiders take on the Miami Dolphins at Wembley Stadium in London, England on Sept. 28!
With Official Ticket Packages to the Raiders vs Dolphins International Game, you can get unparalleled access at Wembley Stadium, along with access to Official NFL tailgates, and all the perks of staying in one of the most beautiful cities in the world!
Oakland Raiders vs Miami Dolphins Match-Up
• Both the Raiders and the Dolphins are a part of the AFC
• The International Game will take place during week 4 of the NFL season
• This will be the second regular season contest the Dolphins have played in the International Series
• The Raiders are hosting the match and it counts as one of their home games
• The Dolphins competed in the first ever regular season game in the UK against the New York Giants in 2007
• This will be the first International Game that Oakland has competed in
• Miami has a deep history in competing outside the US, dating back to preseason games in 1988 that were hosted on international soil
As mentioned before, London is one of the most culturally diverse cities in the world – walking down the street you can hear more than 250 different languages being spoken! Because of the city’s national landmarks, rich history and distinguished architecture, there are an abundance of places to go, things to see and moments to experience. A few historical places you should check out:
• Buckingham Palace – who doesn’t want to get the opportunity to see baby Prince George
• Westminster Abbey – you could even attend a service while you’re there
• Parliament and Big Ben – it’s beautiful from afar, but if you can score a tour of the inside, you’ll be astounded
• London Eye – the largest “ferris wheel” in the world, it takes 30 minutes to complete with epic views of the entire city and surrounding area
• Tower of London – once a fortress that protected the city, you’ll be able to see the jewels and how the residents once lived
• Tower Bridge – if you’re lucky, you’ll be able to see the bridge rise allowing larger boats to pass under on the River Thames
• Castles and Churches – located in London or a short train ride away are gorgeous castles and elegant churches. A few we suggest? Check out Windsor Castle and St. Paul’s Cathedral
London boasts a trend-setting fashion scene, love for sports and unique culture. While you’re in town for the Raiders vs Dolphins International Game, you should definitely check out these off tourist track areas:
• Piccadilly Circus – bountiful shopping and plenty of great eats
• Leicester Square – home of London theatre; if you’re looking for a show, this is where you’ll find them
• Football Stadiums – NFL football might not have made its way across the pond full-time as of yet, but British football is a hit, and with plenty of stadiums like Chelsea, West Ham and Arsenal a tube ride away, you can tour stadiums and see why it's all the rage
• Pubs – British pubs are famous for delicious food and great beer, and you can always find nice locals who can direct you to other hot spots
So what are you waiting for? London is calling!
Official Ticket Packages Direct From the Source
With Official Ticket Packages direct from the NFL, you’re International Series experience will be incomparable! You’ll have access to the NFL Friday Night Kickoff Cruise on the river Thames where you’ll be able to enjoy a complimentary bar and appetizers. And did I mention that NFL cheerleaders and players will be in attendance?
On game day, you’ll be invited to tailgate with the NFL! Enjoy a deluxe three course meal and a complimentary bar inside an exclusive hospitality area. And since hospitality is open three hours pregame, during halftime and one hour postgame, you’ll have no need to purchase concessions inside Wembley Stadium.
You’ll also receive an Official NFL gift bag and NFL On Location Signature Services to assist you in getting those autographs.
Official NFL International Series Ticket Packages also include luxurious hotel accommodations in London and ground transfers from all official events. Apart from your airfare, everything is planned in advance for you!
So whether you want to go to cheer on the Oakland Raiders or the Miami Dolphins, it’s time to get your gear together (don’t forget to pack your lucky underwear) and prepare to head across the pond! The NFL International Series is here!