This November, the Dallas Cowboys will be making their debut in London at Wembley Stadium against the Jacksonville Jaguars. This is the second of the three games the Jaguars will host at Wembley, and they’re hoping for a better outcome than their first outing.
Jacksonville first appeared in London last fall to host the San Francisco 49ers. However, the Jaguars struggled to hold off the 49ers offense and fell 42-10. This year the Jaguars hope to make the trip back to Florida with a win under their belts.
It’s going to be a great match-up!
So what does all this mean for you, Jacksonville and Dallas fans? It’s the perfect time for you to plan a trip to London, England to see your teams compete LIVE!
Official Ticket Packages to Jaguars vs Cowboys International Game
If you’re going to take the ultimate vacation to London to see your team compete, it only makes sense to do it big and go all out! For this to happen, you need all-inclusive options. You need all the big aspects of your trip to be pre-planned for you so that you can simply focus on taking in the breathtaking city and the big game!
The only way that you can make the trip all-inclusive with the assurance your tickets are direct from the NFL is through QuintEvents and NFL On Location Official NFL International Game Ticket Packages!
Not only do Official Ticket Packages include luxurious accommodations and transportation options, but they also include many other coveted amenities!
When you arrive in London on Friday, you’ll be invited to take a ride down the River Thames for the NFL Friday Night Kickoff Cruise! Enjoy a full appetizer menu and complimentary beer, wine and soft drinks as you meet NFL cheerleaders and players! Yes, you heard correctly.
On game day, you’ll be invited to tailgate with the NFL in an exclusive hospitality area inside Wembley Stadium! A deluxe three course meal will be provided for you, along with complimentary beer, wine and soft drinks! With the hospitality venue opening three hours pregame, during halftime and one hour postgame, you don’t have to worry about purchasing any concessions inside the stadium!
Plus, you’ll receive an Official NFL gift bag brimming with official merchandise and products, so no need to purchase souvenirs at the game either.
And most importantly, your seats inside historical Wembley Stadium to watch the Cowboys take on the Jaguars will be unbelievable and totally incomparable to watching these teams compete on their home soil. You have got to be there!
What’s There to do in London?
London is one of the social and business capitals of the world. It’s a diverse market place full of history, culture and incredible architecture. There is so much to take in and experience, and pairing this tourist destination with incredible NFL competition is the best way to do it!
Here are a few places you should check out during your travels that are fun and unique for all ages:
• Parliament and Big Ben – where the legislature of England meets and makes diplomatic decisions; if you score a tour, bravo!
• Tower of London and Tower Bridge – the old fortress that protected the city
• Leicester Square – home to Broadway musicals and Hollywood debuts
• Westminster Abbey – the church is still in use and is home to the unique pageantry of British history and royals
• Buckingham Palace – home to the royal family; don’t miss your chance to spot the queen!
• The London Eye – the largest “ferris wheel” in the world; takes 30 minutes to complete one rotation with indescribeable views of London
• Windsor Castle – the royal family’s getaway home; only a short trip outside the city
• St. Paul’s Cathedral – incredible architecture and history
• Piccadilly Circus – bountiful shopping and plenty of great eats
• The National Gallery – the focal point of Trafalgar Square and home to beautiful and historic art pieces
• Harrods – the largest department store in Europe (covers 5 acres) that houses everything
• Hyde Park – 350 acres that include the Diana Memorial Fountain, Peter Pan Statue, horse riding trails, paddle boats and more
• Greenwich World Heritage Site – hosts the Prime Meridian Line and old Royal Observatory
• Tate Modern – sits off the River Thames and is home to Britain’s modern and contemporary art
• Madame Tussauds – want to meet your favorite celebrities? Why not settle for meeting their wax statues instead?
You don’t want to miss this unique opportunity to visit London with the NFL! Get more information on how you can make the trip to this cultural hub to see the Dallas Cowboys take on the Jacksonville Jaguars today by visiting QuintEvents website or by calling 1-866-834-8663 to speak to a representative.
London and the NFL are calling! Will you answer?