Who wouldn’t want to travel to London, England if they were given the opportunity? Well, hello. My name is opportunity and I’ve come a’knocking!
Cue the neon sign: You can attend the 2014 NFL International Series in London, England this fall!
Oakland Raiders vs Miami Dolphins on Sept. 28, 2014
Atlanta Falcons vs Detroit Lions on Oct. 26, 2014
Jacksonville Jaguars vs Dallas Cowboys on Nov. 9, 2014
Man, opportunity couldn’t time itself any better, am I right? With three International Games on the schedule for the NFL this fall, you’ve being given three different time frame options to make the trip across the pond. And with Official Ticket Packages to the games, you’ll receive an invite to an exclusive hospitality tailgate party opening three hours pregame, during halftime and one hour postgame!
Here, you’ll have access to a complimentary premium menu, open beer, wine and soft drink selections, and a variety of interactive entertainment elements! Not to mention, you’ll also receive an NFL gift bag brimming with official products and merchandise, and NFL On Location Signature Services will be on site to assist you throughout your trip.
Okay, okay, but you’ll be sitting in the nose bleeds, right? Not a chance! With Diamond, Sapphire, Deluxe, and Standard package options available, you’ll be able to select the seating area that best fits your group! And depending on the package-tier you select, you’ll also be invited to the NFL Friday Night Kickoff Party where you can wine and dine with NFL players and cheerleaders.
Luxurious and accommodations can also be included in your package price, leaving no need for you to correspond overseas to book hotels and schedule transportation.
Go ahead and admit it, it’s a fantastic opportunity, but the game is only one day. What will you do the rest of your trip? Explore the gorgeous backdrop of the games that is London!
Check out our Traveler’s Guide to London for some of the hot spots that you should definitely hit during your time across the pond!
The Traveler’s Guide to London
London is a melting pot of diversity! As one of the biggest business capitals of the world full of unique cultures and historic landmarks, there truly is so much to experience.
If it’s your first time touring the city, these are definitely some sites to put on your check list:
- Buckingham Palace – who doesn’t want to get the opportunity to see baby Prince George
- Westminster Abbey – you could even attend a service while you’re there
- Parliament and Big Ben – it’s beautiful from afar, but if you can score a tour of the inside, you’ll be astounded
- London Eye – the largest “ferris wheel” in the world, it takes 30 minutes to complete with epic views of the entire city and surrounding area
- Tower of London – once a fortress that protected the city, you’ll be able to see the jewels and how the residents once lived
- Tower Bridge – if you’re lucky, you’ll be able to see the bridge rise allowing larger boats to pass under on the River Thames
- Castles and Churches – located in London or a short train ride away are gorgeous castles and elegant churches. A few we suggest? Check out Windsor Castle and St. Paul’s Cathedral
- Piccadilly Circus – bountiful shopping and plenty of great eats
- Leicester Square – home of London theatre; if you’re looking for show, this is where you’ll find them
- Football Stadiums – NFL football may not have made its way across the pond full-time as of yet, but British football is a hit, and with plenty of stadiums like Chelsea, West Ham and Arsenal a tube ride away, you can tour stadiums and see why it's all the rage
- Pubs – British pubs are famous for delicious food and great beer, and you can always find nice locals who can direct you to other hot spots
Pack Your Bags, You’re Going to London!
All that’s left to do is select the NFL International Game you’d like to attend and talk to QuintEvents to book your trip! Call 1-866-834-8663 to speak to a representative or visit QuintEvents website for more information.
Don’t wait! Check London and the NFL International Games off your bucket list today!