Over the coming months, Las Vegas, Nevada is the place to be with QuintEvents.
Home of the UFC®, Sin City is scheduled to host UFC 239, often referred to as International Fight Week, at the T-Mobile Arena on July 6, with Las Vegas’ Barrett-Jackson® Auction taking center stage from October 3-5 at the Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino.
We want you to take in these bucket-list events with us in The Gambling Capital of the World!
On July 6, 2019, the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas welcomes UFC 239 and International Fight Week to its corridors.
UFC 239’s main event will feature Jon Jones, reigning Light Heavyweight champion, against Thiago Santos for the 205lb strap. The card will also feature Amanda Nunes, the first woman in UFC history to become a two-division champion, defend her Bantamweight title against Holly Holm.
Be at UFC 239 with UFC VIP Experience!
An Official Ticket Package includes prime seating, a reserved area at the weigh-in, pre-fight hospitality, UFC fighter meet-and-greet, and more exclusive access!
Barrett-Jackson Auction 2019 Las Vegas
Kick off October in Vegas at the Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino for the 2019 Barrett-Jackson Auction!
From October 3rd to 5th, 500,000 automobile fanatics will explore thousands of the world’s most valuable, unique and sought-after automobiles.
Experience Barrett-Jackson Las Vegas with Barrett-Jackson VIP Experiences. An Official Ticket Package features an auction ticket, an auction block tour, access to the Opening Night Gala, VIP Skybox hospitality, and more!
Make a Vacation Out of It!
Make a vacation out of UFC 239 and Barrett-Jackson Las Vegas! Other must-do Vegas activities include:
- Explore the Las Vegas Strip (casinos, hotels, & restaurants)
- Take a picture with the ‘Welcome to the Fabulous Las Vegas, Nevada’ sign
- 5200 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89119
- Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area
- 1000 Scenic Loop Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89161
- Adventuredome Theme Park
- 2880 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Fremont Street (more casinos!)
- Nellis Sand Dunes: Off-Roading (50 minutes out of the city but worth it!)
- Minus5 Ice Bar (Take a break from the heat!)
- 3950 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109
There’s so much Las Vegas has to offer. You know what they say: what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas!