Augusta, Georgia is home to arguably the most sought after prize in golf, The Green Jacket. Not only do professional golfers dream of playing and winning in Augusta, but often fans share the same dream. While Augusta National®, home of the historic, challenging Masters Tournament, hosts members only, there are several other courses around the city for fans visiting during the tournament to play.
Listed below are several course we suggest for those patrons looking to get in a round of golf while attending individual days or all-week of The Masters®. We suggest coming in early or staying after the tournament concludes, to get in your golf fix!
- Forest Hills Golf Club
- 1500 Comfort Road, Augusta, GA 30909
- Book Your Tee Times: 706-733-0001
- 18-hole course, established in 1926 by course architect Donald Ross (renovated by Arnold Palmer Company in 2004)
- Goshen Plantation Golf Club
- 1601 Goshen Clubhouse Drive, Augusta, GA 30906
- Book Your Tee Times: 706-793-1035
- Designed by Ellis Maples, to have a classic, challenging feel to engage golfers of every level
- The River Golf Club
- 307 Riverside Boulevard, North Augusta, SC 29841
- Book Your Tee Times: 803-202-0110
- Jim Fazio designed this golf course, set along the Savannah River, with every golfer in mind by offering five different sets of tees.
- Jones Creek Golf Club
- 777 Jones Landing Court, Evans, GA 30809
- Book Your Tee Times: 706-860-4228
- A brainchild of Rees Jones and then later renovated by Tom Fazio, this course features dogwoods, azaleas, elevation changes and more!
Still Need Masters Badges?
Don’t worry we have you covered, but inventory is going fast! QuintEvents offers practice round and tournament round badges for The Masters® week and the opportunity to couple with premium hospitality, The Tradition, located just outside the main gates. Why hospitality? The Tradition will be a great place to start your day, take a mid-day break or hang out at the end of the day while traffic dies down. It will feature gourmet food with a rotating menu throughout the week and a premium open bar. For more information click the button below or call us to speak with a sales executive to truly make your week at The Masters® one-of-a-kind!