Super Bowl LII will be held at the new U.S. Bank Stadium located in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Home to the Minnesota Vikings, this facility opened in 2016 and boasts 1.75 million square feet, standing nearly 30 stories tall at its highest point. In preparation for next year's Super Bowl, we want to share with you a few facts about this spectacular stadium!
Take a look at the infographic below to learn all about the new U.S. Bank Stadium and its first-class features.
Facts about U.S. Bank Stadium
- Home of the Minnesota Vikings
- 66,200 seat stadium
- 137,000 square feet on the stadium floor
- $1.129 billion project
- Opened July 22, 2016
- Fixed Roof
- 60% of roof structure is made of transparent ETFE structure
- Largest ETFE roof in the nation
- Climate-controlled environment
- Five 95-feet high pivoting glass doors
- LED lighting
- Outdoor feel
- Seven levels
- Two general admission concourses with 360-degree circulation
- Two of the largest and highest-quality HD video boards in the NFL
- 2,000 HD flat screen televisions
- 1,300 Wi-Fi access points
- 131 suites including 23 Turf Suites
- Six club areas
Attend Super Bowl LII
Come February of 2018, we will head to U.S. Bank Stadium in Minneapolis for the Super Bowl, and we hope you’ll join us there.
The good news is, ticket packages have already been released – check out the available options by clicking the button below!